Thursday 7 May 2020

7th May 2020 - Last day of Grand Standard Bearer

Thought for the day :"I've said it before and I'll say it again. 'It'."


LINK JOHNS HOPKINS
Office of National Statistics 

So, under other circumstances I would have been in London today for the Grand Senatus of the Masonic Order of the Scarlet Cord, as the outgoing Grand Standard Bearer....


I recall having great problems trying to find cheap enough train tickets... and failing..
Just as well I did not purchase early as I had intended..

So as a Past Grand Officer my collarette needs to have a rosette added to show that I am no longer in Active Office..  Best have a glass of port from my Scarlet Cord Bottle Holder....


Saved a lot of monety today I suppose...

In other news ...
Some lovely music here....


And back to the current situation


Seems we are heading for a lift of shut-down on Monday - some areas have already started. This was the queue for the newly opened Burger King Drive Thru yesterday !!


We will see what happens when MacDonalds opens again !!

And talking of MacDonald....


Quick trip to the Studio yesterday

Studio / Tavern - Shut-Down Serenades...  The Valkyrie


After glorious weather yesterday - it is raining and chilly today - so best head back to the Warehouse...

Cheers !


No comments:

Post a Comment