Wednesday 27 May 2020

27th May 2020 - Artwork around Llanelli

Thought for the day:"My drum fell off a shelf and knocked me unconscious ! I'm ok.. The doctor thinks I've got percussion..."



LINK JOHNS HOPKINS
Office of National Statistics

Let's start with something intellectual
Little known words...

Then we can go on to ..
(reference is that Dominic Cummins went to Barnard Castle for an unknown reason...

Meanwhile - though this is a rolling 7 day list - it is still sobering thought..

And so, for other news we return to Llanelli and the street artist  Stephen Jenkins or "Jenks"  and some of the great artwork around Llanelli at the moment











Well done Jenks !

In other news - Well done IKEA..


and you have to love our Royal Family ...  well at least the Queen


And so Number 35 - I finally got around to doing the Crossover Hallelujah...


"I heard there was a secret chord that Data played and it pleased the Borg."

But you don't really care for androids, do ya."
"It goes like this, the Borg, the Sith, the crossover movie and the budget shift 
and a baffled fandom crying Hallelujah"!

Playing with some graphics as well..

Cheers !

No comments:

Post a Comment