Wednesday 24 July 2019

24th July 2019 - Cleaning the Bothy and getting up to speed

Thought for the day:"My German translations are going from bath to sausage"



Saw this and had to put it here ... The world is going crazy in a box...

Light my Fire to Steptoe & Son

In other news... Daily Trump - now with extra Boris..


and this thought from the past

and from IKEA..
seems fair !!!

In other gender issues... Why guns are better than women...


So, the Openreach man came to the house and checked all the system and told me that the router was too old and couldn't handle the fibre connection, and SKY tell me that they sent me a new router in 2016 and I sort of remember having another one when I used to check the speeds downstairs, so SKY are sending me a new one by next day delivery. Which is when I search under the TV and find the SKY router that they sent me in 2016. And so I have Broadband again - and it is running at about 35 mbs which is a lot faster than it was. But the Openreach man tested the line and said it was coming in at 76 mbs. And the SKY test says that it finds problems with the line speed - and they are guaranteeing 56 mps or I get my money back......

So for the record - this is today's speed...


and so - it is 7 days to the start of Mythodea.....


and today's video is
Tanja's Song
And so - back to another day cleaning the Bothy and getting the surface rust off. It was so hot yesterday that I was on the roof at 9pm last night with my scrubber and the special T - Cut tryign to clear the front. Still have both sides to do - ho hum ..

So - waiting on the postman and then to work ...

Cheers !



No comments:

Post a Comment