Wednesday 17 July 2019

17th July 2019 - Updating Drivers! and just passing by

Thought for the day :"People who inhale helium on a regular basis speak very highly of it."


Drunken Monk Teddies back in charge of the Bothy after having to stay in the back while we went to Bangor, which led me to think about how it looks in Europe - after all this is the side that most people expect to see the driver...

Drunken Monk Teddies in Charge
Which made me chuckle when I read this little story...
Maybe I should purchase a steering wheel for them ..
So, Bothy in for the service today...  fingers crossed ...

Countdown one more time...   Sadly the original version of the "Ladies of the Harem" at Herstmonceaux fails half way through - I cannot believe that it has been that way al the time as there are 277 views - but I cannot get it to work so I have uploaded it again ...


Ladies of the Harem

Cheers !!


No comments:

Post a Comment