Wednesday 15 July 2015

15th July 2015 - Lieder and Weather

Thought for the day:"The worst way to locate your glasses is by the sound they make when you step on them - Just Saying!"

Chatting with a friend in Germany who I met a couple of years ago at Mythodea - the large European LARP Game system and among his pieces of music I found this version of Jamming (waltzing Matilda) which I really enjoy ... so I share it with you now ..


The Bothy is back from the garage with new sills all around and reinforced rear and wax protection in all the sills for the future and a new step and stone chip protection ...    All loaded up except stuff from the house in the morning - so ready for trip up north .. hoping that the weather will improve..
thanks to Paul from MTM Llanelli for all his hard work getting me fixed within my deadlines.

Meanwhile - back with Jan wetterman he gives me a link to a song that I think I could manage in German - KackVogel...   hmmm need to translate it but I think it is Bullshit Bird - maybe one to learn


Will keep it here for future reference

And so - to Fayre ...
we can but hope..
A quick glass of Chateau 41 - early start tomorrow




No comments:

Post a Comment