Friday 16 May 2014

16th May 2014 - Inspirations and Ideas

Thought for the day: "Spell Czech … Every time!!"

When storage becomes a problem, there are people who have very innovative ideas...  I love this version of the box and shelves. There are others out there showing the use of staircases to keep "stuff" by acting as shelves. This is one of my favourites.


Of course if you are really wanting to hide things then you can go over the top - such as hiding a garage under the drive ...
But I think that you would have to be able to afford the Porsche as well as the driveway for that sort of thing...
This was a simpler idea which rather took my fancy - and simple to do ...


But on a more simple level I came across some ideas for storage around the desktop, and found that I had used most of them already - all with the simple paper binder.. But as they were on the net I thought I would list my favourites that surround me at the moment ...

I have many cables annoyingly draped around my desk and yes - I use the clips to feed the wire through and keep them  out of my way - but handy when I need them. Headphone Cables, extension USB, camera connections all work very well.
This idea is a little retro - I think I have some of these in a box somewhere - reminds me I should be moving the boxes !!
Also a useful idea for keeping headphones accessible but uncluttered, Liked the use of the rubber band to form a cradle

And that looks similar to my desk - with rubber bands and pens and brushes .... You can store lots of stuff with a little thought..

So - back to the boxes I suppose... Will help to build up a thirst!

Cheers !

No comments:

Post a Comment