Sunday 6 September 2020

6th September 2020 - a good days work !!

Thought for the day :"Last year my wife and went to San Andreas but we wound up going to the wrong hotel. I guess I was at fault.."




Sunday - and the rain stopped and later we had some sun.. but I decided not to try to get to Llanelli today - instead I decided to tackle the back lean-to.
I managed to rig up one of my Halogen lights so I could see what was happening, and the place was just full of leaves, wood, various items of plumbing, guttering, wood burners and constructions !!

Flashback to August 

Doesn't really do it justice 
but one day I will do before and after pictures...



So - all this came out from the lean-to !!

Yup - all of it 

And this is how the space looks now 

Shelving unit will have to be dismantled I think 
can't get it out!

Oh - and a  new flag-pole

2nd Stage - empty the Trailer!


But, all done and the trailer is ready for a Llanelli trip tomorrow 

In other news, Baby chicks started hatching yesterday and all 12 eaters are out and 4 out of Cedric's 6 seem viable. Bluebell seems to be happy raising the chicks so she is in her broody area at the moment. Rest are in the Pink run...





In other news - Susie planted the Clematis at the front - not sure what we are doing with the second one ... 

And in the back - she has started on the alpine rockery...








apparently this is a weed - but a pretty weed!

Cleaned the ducks and put down a slab on the mud - must have walked up and down the garden a couple of dozen times. I ought to be fit !!
 
Didn't try to rescue the drone today - ran out of time and inclination to live - very tired...

Glass of Chateau 41 and a sit down I think 
Cheers !









No comments:

Post a Comment