Monday 7 September 2020

7th September 2020 - Llanelli Trip..

Thought for the day :"After 5 years as Chairman of West Wales Stilt Walkers Association I have decided it is time to step down."




Worrying increases today - incursions into Wales with Caerphilly being shut down locally. Not a good sign!  

Did a Llanelli run today .. Managed to get the wiring sorted in the old office and get some CAT5 cable for my own computer. Upped my broadband speed from 12 mbs to 37 mbs so a happy bunnie...

Sadly, missed the traffic wardens when they did the pass by and got myself a ticket - a bit mean really as they were aware that I have been moving - have chatted on the doorstep - I left the front door open so they could have shouted and I could have moved if necessary. But no - just a ticket.. Oh Well - could challenge it - probably should - but going to go for the £35 early payment option rather than fight - must be giving up on the old life.

A number of things from the house and the back room from the warehouse - not quite cleared - I looked at the weight and decided that it was enough for one day - indeed I took the motorway route out of town and found that it was prone to snaking.. so kept to low speeds... 

Will admit to being tired today... 

But, in other news I note that I have not reported that I have sold the Bothy. After many years of good service - the old girl is finally sold on to Paul the mechanic who has kept her running..
But there is space in the back yard now so we can return on Thursday and try to take done the old duck pen for the new eater chickens. 

But the old girl owes us nothing - bought for £3,500 or so and given me a of of pleasure for 7 years.
Sold for £750 so not a bad deal... oh, and a promise to have a look at the Honda trundle though will have to find an opportunity to invite him the Ffynnon Wen..


Drone still lost in the Drone Eating Tree!

That is about it for one day 
Cheers !










No comments:

Post a Comment