Saturday 2 February 2019

2nd February 2019 - Uploading again - Not there yet...

Thought for the day :"“There’s a man knocking on the door with a cloth cap”.  I said, “No wonder I couldn’t hear him”

So - the upload to Spotify / iTunes did not work - apparently some problems with the quality of the upload files.  Three tracks failed - and that means apparenlty that you have to redo the whole thing and that means putting back another three weeks - so target date will now be 16th February - which is at least my birthday ...
and so we try again ....

Meanwhile, a nice Provincial Meeting for SRIA  - the Society Rosicruciana in Anglia.. where I am once again the Provincial Organist ...


And so Saturday drifts by. 

Had thought about going to "What's Your Game" in Gloucester again this year. Normally pop in with a guitar and do some busking and meet up with everyone at the start of another year.
Don't really have my heart in it this year - don't really want to be explaining about the Crimson Moon and its changes in Curious Pastimes and its "dormancy"    

Will take a day at home instead - I will be busy enough in the forthcoming weeks. 

Cheers !






No comments:

Post a Comment