Sunday 24 February 2019

24th February 2019 - Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Thought for the day:"I made a huge to-do list today. Next job - find out who is going to do it !"


Found an old Llanelli picture and thought I would save it here - early aerial photography overlooking Llanelli in its industrial days...

Llanelli 1948
And a question to be posed ....


Lazy Sunday - which means I really should be getting on with stuff...
We shall see .... at least it is Sunny again - It is snowing in Arizona apparently and twice the average temperature in Wales.... 

Oh, and there was a match yesterday.. Wales beat England...


Inother news it is the 400th Birthday of Robert Aske who founded the Haberdashers' Aske's Schools one of which I attended in Elstree.


And for whom I shall ever be grateful for teaching me about apostrophes. I had to learn where the apostrophe goes because of the name of the school - It was a school from the Haberdashers (plural) - apostrophe after the "S" and belonging to Aske (Singular) therefore before the "S".  Simples !


Cheers !

No comments:

Post a Comment