Thursday 21 February 2019

21st February 2019 - Nout as strange as people ..

Thought for the day :"Bees stay in their hive in the winter because .. swarm"


A pleasant day full of congratulations from many people for the promotion in Rose Croix.
I know Facebook and Social Media is a means of self publication but it works in my view. And it is better than moaning and "Vague - Booking"

Also worked upon an Organist Handbook for Consecrations at Court for the Order of Athelstan. Seems to work quite well and contains all the music necessary. And Aide for the Organist.

Thinking in terms of the banner - final version and also thinking about getting some enamel pins made up ..

I think they will look quite good...

Day three on Amuse - and no rejection yet so fingers crossed that I may get streaming this time .

In other news...

It was four years ago that I set out to rebuild the Crimson Moon. Did the re-launch at LARP Awareness Awards ...

Oh well - good times !

And your daily Trumpton...



IN other news I saw this and  I always thought this....


Saw an article about people wanting to shut down a kennels with a dog sanctuary - when they had moved into the area well knowing that there was the sanctuary there ... Seems some people do not do their homework ...

Yes - I despair of people sometimes !

Cheers !

No comments:

Post a Comment