Saturday 26 January 2019

26th January 2019 - CD's, Folding Tables and Burns Night

Thought for the day :"I used to hate Frozen Meals – I cook them first now"

So - I did a thing....   Band Camp  it seems ...


Which apparently does this ..



In other news - I saw this great design - I have been looking at similar things for a while and mainly with a view to the future..  a Tavern design thing... Folding Table -


Wall mounted table


Of similar Design

I like this one as well

Other design options include this coat hook on the walls

So...
A day in Carmarthen today and the Provincial Grand Senatus of the Masonic Order of the Scarlet Cord has a new Provincial Grand Director of Ceremonies - I am sure that  will grow into the job in due course..

A good day all round - with representations from 7 different Provinces and the Past Deputy Grand Summus in attendance.



Burns Night last night...
Nice little video taken of the address - hoping to get a copy to post ...






Watch the Piper's face as the sword swings - a good night out ...

And so -
Another day - another dollar (spent)

Cheers..


No comments:

Post a Comment