Wednesday 9 January 2019

9th January 2019 - Bothy on the Road - Spot the Bothy

Thought for the day:"Marvin Gaye kept his sheep in his Vineyard – He’d herd it through the grape vines"

Daily Trumpton

Apparently a new drinking game in the USA has been banned - it involves taking a shot every time you hear a lie from Trump - apparently the authorities reckon that it will kill you ...
I think the same problem would appear if we picked any politician in the UK ... 

Had the bad/good news from the Bothy today - £650 all inclusive of MOT for a huge amount of work and rebuilding of the Chassis. Am very pleased with that as it gives another lease of life of the old girl. I looked and found that I bought her back in 2013 so I have had at least five years good service out of her already... 


So I decided I would start a new game...  A While ago I was driving along the M3 and apparently one of my many friends in LARP / Reenactment saw the Bothy and decided to tweet - I didn't see if for a while.. But I thought I would see if anyone else wants to play "Spot the Bothy" - I will post where I am likely to be and see if anyone gets an image - a bit like looking for the Red Coca Cola Truck at Christmas ...  We shall see...
(Actually found some mapping software and thought I may try it out !!)

So - this is the starting point - At Base Zero - January 2019

This is where I will be over the weekend  - Green shows where I shall be heading for - in case anyone spots the Bothy and the Drunken Monk Teddies

We shall see what transpires...


Cheers

D4 15 13

No comments:

Post a Comment