Sunday 6 January 2019

6th January 2019 - Tree Down and into January

Thought for the day :"I have an irrational fear of being turned to stone – it is petrifying"

Last day of the 12 days of Christmas and in deference to the question of the 12th day being either the 5th or the 5th - we decided to take the tree down last night at sundown - the eve of epiphany.

I have discussed this controversy before 6th-january-2014-never-procrastinate so will not go into it again - other than to say that when a clerical friend of mine posted "today is the Eve of Epiphany" I had to respond with "I could not read this post without having the tune to the Age of Aquarius" in my mind ...  and that was true ...

So the tree is down - and considering that we had such a small tree and only decorated one room - the boxes that are heading back to the warehouse seem a little Over the Top if all things are considered.

So last Christmas though ...
Summit between Santa and Trump
(Listen for the elves - they sound exactly like Goblins !!)

And so - on to a nobody..



And so - I am on day 2 of the 2019 Dry - best post some wine posts that I have laying around unless I succumb..






I lift my glass of Orange Squash..
Cheers !


d2 - 16 2

No comments:

Post a Comment