Thursday 3 January 2019

3rd January 2019 - Signs and Weird Stuff

Thought for the day:"Just met a happy cannibal – said he was fed up with people"

You just know that every sing you see tells a story - and I fully understand the story behind this notice in Homebase... but part of me thinks it is just clever advertising - I feel the desire to head off to Homebase this very minute and look for some letter candles...    hold me back ...


So following the Do-it-yourself theory - I thought I should start the New Year with a Green one and this caught my eye ...



In other weird stuff floating around - no - not just because it is Ed Shearon - have a closer look at this spooky photograph - yes at the background ... 


In other news, Susie is taking Vic back to Barton today and so a day home alone.  It has been a quiet 10 days over Christmas with a couple of friends and family dropping by - but generally a chill period...  a good start to the new year methinks ....

And with those few thoughts..
Cheers !


No comments:

Post a Comment