Sunday 10 January 2016

10th January 2016 - Plans for the future

Thought for the day:"I like children - but I couldn't eat a whole one!"

Sunday and the rain is still incessant. Friends arrived over the weekend with the "cushions" two German Shepherd pups - one black and one white - shadow and Mist.

Meanwhile, thoughts start running towards the Ladies Night in February...

But in the short term I have an installation to learn for the Order of Athelstan, a second degree ceremony for the craft, and the Burns Night Address.. 
Tomorrow, the Travelling Gavel will be collected from Llanelli by Caerfyrdden Lodge - which will allow me to recover it in March...  Have to plan these things !!
And this was meant to be my quiet year...

so - better get on with it ...
Cheers..


No comments:

Post a Comment