Wednesday 6 January 2016

6th January 2015 - Can't find the beat...

Thought for the day :"What do you call a man with no nose and no body - Nobody Knows"

Spent an interesting evenign playing with a RIOS Band in a Box pedal - which states it can put drums and bass under anything you play  - clearly hasn't heard me play - and worse than that - I found that I write an awful lot of songs in 3/4 time - and I cannot get the machine to recognise any waltz time..

Luckily, a friend has left it with me for a few days to try out - we shall see.

so - getting late and I need to do some accounts ...  or prevaricate - probably the latter
So not much except a beat...  

Today was 12th Night - so the decorations came down at last - well the Drunken Monk Teddies help..



and so - with the decorations finally down - we are back to normal


No comments:

Post a Comment