Friday 31 March 2023

31st March 2023 - Guests visiting - First Blue Bells peeping out

Thought for the day :"I asked for would give me the best mixer and was told Kenwood - so I asked if he was available "

A bit of work in the Polytunnel before guests arrive. Flooring went down yesterday but started taking the scaffolding boards in to size the beds..





Was raining but managed to get out with the dogs.. First Rhodos are coming out - the red one, with some white below it..


My lower quarter is flowering well with the tulips coming out soon 


And hard to see - but the first bluedrop is out !!


Walking back along the road and another tree is down - caught on another one - just off my land..


A wet Friday afternoon as Hayley and Simon join us for the weekend. It was almost 10 years ago that I presided over their handfasting as Celebrant and we had not seen each other in a number of years. Hayley is an artist and trades at re-enactment events. Simon is in sign-writing.




We did not really have much of a chance to do anything in the garden as the weather was really pretty rough - with the river breaking the banks.


Cheers !



No comments:

Post a Comment