Saturday 16 March 2019

16th March 2019 - Application for Mythodea in submitted

Thought for the day:"I don’t have bad hand-writing – I have my own font"



A busy Saturday with the Installation of the Court of Sweyn's Eye at Swansea. A nice meeting with the installation address and Grand Court Certificate.

After procedures are normally in the Brunswick Arms for the evening ... but a Wales Ireland Rugby Match ( A Grand Slam it seems) meant that the place was packed. Unwilling to spend a few hours standing in a Rugby crowd I made my way back home by train - and watched the match at home.

Which saved me a considerable amount of money as I reckon. And it wasn't a bad match!

Meanwhile, in other news - politics...     


Finally, Mythodea decided to open their doors for applications for the forthcoming August event...
I have filled in the application and we will see whether they want me this year ...



We will wait and see what happens next 


and so another day passes..
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment