Thursday 14 March 2019

14th March 2019 - Caravan & Camping and Insurance

Thought for the day:"I really do not mind getting old, but my body is taking it badly.."


Caravan And Camping Club membership renewed

Apparently, as I said I was  member there was a discount - but I hadn't checked if I had renewed over the last five years - which of course I haven't - and since my old membership number was 552419 and the new one is a couple of hundred thousand higher it is probably a little longer than that.

But it would cost and admin fee to change the insurance so it seems that the cover for £39 works out for the best - and I may be able to use some campsites !

Laptop is broken - I have done everything I can to get it working but I think it needs to go to an expert ... so that will; be a few more bob down the pan.

So - not a good start to the day ..
Need to hoover the stairs - I promised to do it three days ago!!!
If a man says he is going to do something he will do it !!  You don't have to remind him every 6 months !!

Parliament have voted not to leave without a deal - but they don't like the deal, so 18 days to go



Oh well

Cheers !





No comments:

Post a Comment