Tuesday 20 September 2016

20th September 2016 - Back from Caldicot

Thought for the day:" This guy at the Re-enactment had his left side cut off - he's all right now!"

A Welshman, Scot and Englishman are walking when they come across a lantern and a genie pops out and grants them one wish each.

The Scot says: “I am a sheep herder, like my dad before me. I want my country to be full of lovely sheep farms.”
Whoosh, and so it was.

The Englishman was amazed and says: “I want a wall around England to keep those damned Scots and Welsh out.”
Bang, there was a wall around England.

The Welshman says: “Tell me more about this wall.”

The genie says: “It’s 200 feet high, 100 feet thick, it goes all around England, and nothing can get in or out.”

The Welshman says: “Fill it with water.”

Meanwhile - Back from Caldicot Castle...



Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment