Thursday 1 September 2016

1st September 2016 - Where did August Go ?

Thought for the day:" I read today that a dwarf had been pickpocketed - I thought 'how can anyone stoop that low!' "

August was really an "off the grid" month - with not much in the way of internet or telephone. Got back yesterday afternoon to find that the email server was not working and after examination it seems that they have changed the Port controls - so 1747 emails popped into my in-tray and many of them required answers - most of them are in the pending tray or the "really urgent" tray - but at least they are sorted ...

Not had time to transfer photos from the cameras - maybe later today - though I have bounced back into a double lodge meeting and lots of issues regarding people and posts - ho hum - so much for the holiday ...  There is also a mountain of paperwork to sort - as I have put it all off in the weeks coming up to my Germany trip - so I have no idea what is in there .....

May get back to this post later - but otherwise - Cheers !



No comments:

Post a Comment