Monday 22 February 2016

22nd February 2016 - Dabbling with Dentistry

Thought for the day: "Anyone can get old... all you have to do is live long enough."

Had to go to the dentist today ...  I used to have a bit of trauma in the early days. I was not very healthy in the teeth department while I was younger and dentists in those days looked to take out teeth rather than fix them..  May of the old anaesthetics did not effect very quickly and a trip to the dentist was always full of pain and anguish.   Most of my back teeth are gone, but the front, though uneven, are stilll all mine - though full of fillings - the bottom almost intact ..

However, over the later years my trips have been more about cleaning and getting rid of some tartar...

Did see this little picture... seems a way forward...



Meanwhile - no further pictures from the Ladies Night so trucking on with other stuff....
Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment