Monday 18 January 2016

18th January 2016 - Dothraki :Orada a dahaan akka

Thought for the day:" The secret of eternal youth is arrested development."

So, the rain keeps on pouring in and the builder tells me that the scaffolding will cost me £425 as a special rate  - no idea what the building work will cost until he gets up to the roof and has a look - oh well - that is the problem with having bricks and mortar.

On other news, I have been sent a sound bite of a version of the Green One in Dothraki - that is the language of Game of Thrones and the Khaleesi ...  I also managed to find some footage of the Game of Thrones which shows the first egg pulled out of the box is a .. wait for it...  yes  - a Green One ... Coincidence ?? I think not !!

There's a green one and a green one
And a green one and a green one,
And they're all made out of ticky tacky

And they all look just the same.

Orada a dahaan akka, ve a dahaan akka, 

ve a dahaan akka, ve a dahaan akka!
toate realizate din ticky tacky,
ve hepsi sadece aynı görünüyor.

So - sometime today I have to put the two together - and get some guitar backing and maybe something from the Game of thrones to add to it...  In the meantime - enjoy the original shot
   

I happened to note in passing that the Youtube Totals for the Vollsanger Page have passed the 87,500 which is quite fun - have to keep the pressure on ...

Maybe add some more later in the day - if I get lucky ...
Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment