Wednesday 13 January 2016

13th January 2016 - Sometimes I worry about the world...

Thought for the day:"My wife says I'm too skeptical... but I just don't believe her."

So the deadline gets closer for the Installation for the Order of Athelstan on Saturday - only 30 pages of ritual to learn or thereabout...  Rose Croix completed last night so can clear the memory decks and get on with the learning ...

Meanwhile the Bowie euphoria continues, attacks against Corbyn continue, the drop in the price of oil ceases to be about cheaper petrol in the pumps and starts to get reported as a threat to future economy, fears of Muslim infraction is fired by stories of rapes and sexual assault in Cologne over the New Year - and there are plenty of Youtube films to suggest that there are serious problems, Robert Black, a child murderer in prison since 1994 dies just days before he can be charged with the murder of a 13 year old in 1978, and the best we can get is that the Devon & Cornwall Police are devastated that they could not get the paperwork submitted in time....

Personally, I lose confidence in the Police, the politicians, the Criminal Justice System, current News systems - actually most of the modern world...   I shall stick to the Crimson Moon, my LARP and re-enactment friends and a book of ritual which at least sets standards of moral and social behaviour...


We may be busy - well if I am allowed to play..

So - back to the books
A glass of Chateau may help the brain cells



No comments:

Post a Comment