Monday 28 December 2015

28th December 2015 - Home again Home again...

Thought for the day: "Failing eyesight as you get older is nature's way of protecting you when you walk past a mirror"

So, back from the wilds of Devon and drying out slightly, not completely... I see the adverts for Dryathelon jumping on the Movember bandwagon and am not really impressed...

Walked on the beach, sat and enjoyed company, imbibed a nice malt whisky, and drove the Bothy along the M4..  

Temperature here in Wales is a lot colder than Devon - chilly enough to need a coat to empty the van out...  so the heating is on again - which somehow makes me think of British Gas and the electricity bills - don't think I will worry about that until the new year...     

So, as the year comes to an end ... I wish everyone well and thank those who have bothered to pop in here every so often for your support and patience..

I lift a glass of Chateau 41 to you ...



No comments:

Post a Comment