Sunday 15 November 2015

15th November 2015 - Bad Beach Behaviour

Thought for the day:"I have a fear of speed bumps - but I am slowly getting over it"

Absolutely disgusting behaviour I saw on a beach earlier. I was on the seafront and saw a man and a woman having an almighty argument in front of loads of kids, suddenly the woman smacked the guy in the head and it all kicked off.

There was a massive brawl and someone called the police. This poor copper turned up on his own and took his baton to the man, the guy managed to snatch it off him and began assaulting the copper AND his wife!

Then out of nowhere a crocodile crept up and stole all the sausages...

Would you believe it ??

Some days I feel like this ...
But there is always Chateau 41 ..

After posting this upon the Book of Faces - a friend posted a picture of herself in this as a hoodie ..
Fair play Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment