Monday 30 May 2022

30th May 2022 - Completing the Lean-to - stage 1

Thought for the day :"Some people are treasures – so much that you want to bury them"


A busy day - and I think Susie has broken herself  - she was attacking the lupin beds before I got up this morning and did not stop clearing pathways and veg beds all day ....

My task was to complete the Ty Bach and ensure that it is ready for guests - but while at it it seems best to finish the whole roof and the rest of the wall areas. Some of the loo is now lined by old curtain material until I get more wood to close off the pallet panels properly - but there is privacy and it works - so I can move on to the next task 

We are running out of time !!

But I think it looks pretty good ..





Quite pleased with this to be honest ...


Cheers !




No comments:

Post a Comment