Saturday 28 May 2022

28th May 2022 - Flyers Loos and rats

Thought for the day :"I believe that the future lies in solar power - but it won’t happen overnight."


1914 - Start of the Great War - And the closure of the last Pub in Rhydlewis
Carmarthen Journal 27 Feb 1914 licence refused at Petty Sessions for Gwernant Arms, Rhydlewis
108 years later - The Crimson Moon Tavern opens at Ffynnon Wen
Open for the Jubilee Celebrations 2nd - 6th June 2022
Raising funds for the People of Ukraine
Come and join us in our Medieval Tavern and Mead Emporium with Lyme Bay Country Wines and Meads
Ales from Bragdi Teifi, and ciders from Hecks Cider
Come and join us !!!







Hoping this may bring some people in

In other news - Susie decided to take on the task of hanging the door on the Ty Bach and it tool much of the day to build the door and then hang it on her own .. Why on her own? well we may have been having some disagreements about what the best way was to do it and so I got on with the other jobs that I was meant to be doing .. But she did great.



But I was tackling the tunnel! The main reason was to see if we could find her Viking Dress that she wore for the last Viking wedding we went to - but sadly it did not appear... But most of the boxes in the tunnel fell on me and so I have a big task tomorrow to try to get everything back into some sort of order. There will be more room as large amounts of foam and duvets and pillows were rat infested and will have to go into black bags methinks. I hate the smell of rats !!!

But it beat me today - but I shall get back to it tomorrow and also sort the roof to the ty bach..
Challenge Accepted!!

Cheers !



No comments:

Post a Comment