Tuesday 10 May 2022

10th May 2022 - Ffynnon Wen in Colour

Thought for the day :"They told Beethoven when he became deaf that he could not longer compose music.... But he didn't listen to them!!!"


What a shock !
Had to get up at 7.30am to get to the Doctor by 8.45am - which was a little useless as they didn't even call me in until 9.20am and then the tests for breathing took another hour.
So a lot of blowing into a tube first slow and long and then as hard as I could with long blows as well.
Not really sure what the result was - though the process was explained - it did not really seem to tell me anything new. Apparently the nebuliser had some effect so it my be worth my while continuing with the use of the inhaler though I cannot really see a benefit -  it may be doing some good - and there is an indication of pulmonary disorder - but small so the next stage is to see the respiratory nurse on May 21st - so that is the next target ..

So the rest of the day was a bit of a non starter for me - I too the opportunity of resting a little - I do not do that very often. Restrung a couple of guitars in the tavern so there are spares and sang a few old community songs like Widdiecombe Fair, No John No,Vicar of Bray, ad dashing away with the smoothing iron.   Sat in the sun which was good - but it looks a though we may have some more rain ...
Didn't put the tarpaulins over - hoping there is not too much rain !

But the garden is blazing into colour and Susie managed to get some fishing done on the pontoon ..








And a bit of video

Cheers !



No comments:

Post a Comment