Friday 6 May 2022

6th May 2022 - Lanterns and Yurts

Thought for the day :"Not everyone likes elevator music, but I find it very uplifting!!"


Rainy day .

Should have been to the doctors fro my breathing test but had a call re-scheduling due to computer upgrade - so now will be next Tuesday at 8.45am - so that will be a shock to the system !!!

Managed to cut the lawns including the slope today - though had to go to Brynhoffant for more petrol

Difficult to know how much is in the tank. 

Susie took the opportunity to stay in and make some cushion covers.

Decided to buy some moon chairs for the yurt - seemed the best idea for space and comfort. Will put some throws on them.

My project was to take the two IKEA lanterns and turn them into electric connections - so that I can put the flaming LED lights and have enough cable to put them where I Want - am thinking on the main frontispiece at the moment as a welcome.

But back in the Yurt I took the table and the extending kitchen table down to add to the furniture 

I think it is looking good 

 



Local elections yesterday and our choice of local councillor was elected ...  Independent.

Cheers !




No comments:

Post a Comment