Tuesday 3 May 2022

3rd May 2022 - Garden Progress

Thought for the day :"My decision to open a botox clinic has raised a few eyebrows!!!"



Susie has been busy today. Digging beds again today - and planted green beans and runner beans using her new toy - the hand drill auger, and weeded some other beds. 

Meanwhile I got my brush-cutter back from the machine shop and attacked the island... I think that it is going to work and keep everything down. Also think that the lower quarter will bring the grass through.




In other news 'Thena went for a stroll down the lane and was seen by a local and so she turned and came back accompanied by the villager - thank you whoever you are...
However - it seems that the fence I secured yesterday only needed a push from this side to pull the screws out - one of the problems with using pallets - so another pallet had to die and be fixed from the other side..



Looked at my Moon List 

Contacted Insurance company today and awaiting response tomorrow for a one week solution and an annual solution 
Failed on the other nine

Cheers !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment