Thursday 2 September 2021

2nd September 2021 - Last Trip to Llanelli

Thought for the day :"I used to have a job collecting leaves. I was raking it in."

A final stage in the sale of No 41. Today I traveled to Llanelli and took the campervan awning that was stored in the garage and delivered it to Paul the Mechanic. He wasn't there so with a delay to get into the lock up - I swapped it for the Honda Caterpillar tipper truck that he had repaired and gosh it goes well !

Dropped the keys in No 41, read the meters and said my last goodbyes...
Passing of an era... gathered the last three red curtains that I had somehow not seen when I cleared the rest of the house.

Said farewell to neighbours.

Back at the homestead now and Pizza Thursday and a bottle of Rioja.
All is well in the world.

Jobs tomorrow: 
Get NSandI  to change my address to something that they recognise and also is the same as my bank card so I can buy some on line...   total fail on line trying that !!

Managed to change address of some treasurer Masonic accounts at HSBC - though it seems that everyone else is failing to actually change the mandates..

On the way home made the mistake of calling in to Easy Sofas - my favourite statue site...

This awesome Dragon will cost you £2,000

and the same price on this Giraffe

Seems they will check their warehouses for any dinosaurs - which is nice !!

Meanwhile Susie is checking the specs on  Yurts  and how to make Tree Bogs ..

And somehow has decided to persuade herself that she wants a Puppy (called Toby) to keep 'Then company - Oh dear !!

I will pour a glass of Hand Sanitiser (Scottish) and old my head in my hands 
(apparently we are going to view tomorrow at 11am - but with no intention of getting a puppy !!!)

Cheers !



 



No comments:

Post a Comment