Saturday 25 September 2021

25th September 2021 - Saturday - Cut the grass

Thought for the day :"I’m writing a book about everything I should do with my life – it is an oughtobiography"


Saturday - a day of quiet - maybe. Well, I had nothing really to do int he tavern today - waiting on the new flame bulbs to arrive - which they did late in the evening (we found them late in the evening ) 

No photos today as it was too late - but they are good - so I have a day wiring some more cast iron holders into the walls tomorrow.. 

Managed to cut the lawns and use the hand held and get around with the strimmer today ...
Also cleared the trailer enough to get the caterpillar trundle in - also tomorrow will be to clear the tunnel.

Getting there slowly..

September Puppy Piccie - jabs all done and first walk up the lane today 


Cheers !




No comments:

Post a Comment