Friday 17 September 2021

17th September 2021 - Vampire Day and a Wood Burner

Thought for the day :"I bought a first aid kit the today. I decided to treat myself."



Managed to get the wrong gaz bottles for the weed flame thrower yesterday so had to make a trip back to Carmarthen to replace and get new ones - so took the opportunity of popping back to Angel and pick up the wood burner that she offered me but we forgot yesterday. Never realised how heavy they were!!

Also did my civic duty and gave blood at Aberaeron today. Took a little longer than usual - not sure that they put the needle in properly- nurse came up and decided that though it was slow it was working alright so they left it as it was....  

Puppy is getting more adventurous and 'Thena is beginning to play properly though still gets a little fed up. Still it is less than two weeks with us ..

Will see how he manages Ziggy later tonight - have some family attending...

Cheers !



No comments:

Post a Comment