Friday 3 September 2021

3rd September 2021 - Fairy Town

Thought for the day :"I used to worried that my kids were spoiled. But now I know that all kids smell that way"


So we went to look at a puppy this morning ... A golden Labrador - going to be called TOBY though I rather liked the idea of ORNOT as a name..   (TOBY ORNOT TOBY?)

Have no dealings in this whatever - I abdicate all responsibility for this decision - I go on record here ...
But a Happy Susie is a Happy Iain so when did I ever have a choice in these matters ?

Meanwhile I did some admin in changing houses - Premium Bonds change of address was a lot more complicated than I though - their database still had Bluebell Cottage -that is 14 months out of date !! 
Also changed some Bank details, cancelled the electricity and gas, community charge and water.
Think that I still have some insurances to change and my voting registration.

Lawns cut while it was still dry and there may be some good weather ahead.

No chance to do much in the Tavern.. maybe tomorrow after Andy Dunbar and Family visit ...
Facebook tells me that it is a year to the day since he last visited with Calliope - whole family with us tomorrow I think.

and a delivery of another fairy house .. this time bought by Susie 



Fairy Town is getting bigger

In other news .. How you got here ...


Cheers !


 


No comments:

Post a Comment