Saturday 8 September 2018

8th September 2018 - Last Day in Crete

Thought for the day:"My wife told me wants £150 to buy a sat nav. She can get lost."

Last day in Crete - and it is hot - I may have mentioned the heat in the last few days - I cannot remember - but it is warm and it is not 10 'clock yet .....

Fresh bread and cream cheese and apricot jam with orange juice and a nice cup of tea starts the day well.  Also managed to eat most of it on the balcony before it got to hot..  Oh did I mention the heat??





But yesterday managed to meet up with some friends from Belgium  - Tim, Sandra, June and not Sebastian (Bas) - Tim is from the Vlammeder Aadlers and we chatted about Mythodea and LARP ...
They were staying at Hersonissos so it seemed a good idea to meet up at the Star Beach for the free swimming pools and a couple of beers ...



So - off to see a Monestary, maybe a drink or two with Dimitri and then home to pack ...


No comments:

Post a Comment