Tuesday 11 September 2018

11th September 2018 - When will the sky be blue again?

Thought for the day :"I don’t snore – I dream that I am a spitfire"

A couple more pictures from Crete ...
Susie says that she is not getting up until the sky turns blue again - maybe a wait until October !!!
















Was strange getting into long trousers and putting a tie on again for the Installation of Prince of Wales Lodge - but at least it was not too hot !! I am certainly more used to the temperature here - though I can see Susie asking for the heating to go on soon !!

The Chickens have started laying at last. Free loaders that they have been though I am reliably informed that the types that we have are slower to start laying than other hens - and the eggs are rather pretty - being sort of olive green and light blue..  They taste good ....

So I am back to the desktop machine trying to work out what I am meant to be doing - many accounts to sort out and some secretarial stuff to do  - Ho Hum - (of course doing this blog is only a form of prevarication!)

I am sure that it will all come out in the end ....

Oh well - best get on I suppose ...



No comments:

Post a Comment