Thursday 10 December 2015

10th December 2015 - Words and Wise-cracks

Thought for the day:" When I was a kid .. No.. Wait - I still do that "

Been in the video editing suite again ... Looking at the Black Company in Barracks for this year and the great Devilstick Peat ...
Thought I would share one of his tricks here .. Her face is a joy to watch ...



I heard today that the Grandiloquent word of the day is Omniligent:


Grandiloquent Word of the Day: Omnilegent
(om-NIL-ih-junt)
Adjective:
-Reading or having read everything.
-Characterized by encyclopedic reading.

From omni “all” + classical Latin legent-, legÄ“ns, present participle of legere “to read”. Early 19th cent.

Used in a sentence:
“Well, I wouldn’t exactly describe him as omnilegent, but he’s a well read fellow for his age.”


which brings me neatly to the picture of the day ..
I'll drink to that  ... Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment