Tuesday 1 December 2015

1st December 2015 - Another month goes by

Thought for the day:"I don't care what you think of me - unless you think I am awesome - in which case you are right ..."

So we start a new month with a "White Rabbits" for the times..


After all we seem to be heading for another war in the middle east whether we want one or not and I hear today that Cameron has decided that only by blosing up the rebel Bases on Alderan can we have peace in our time - while accusing Crobyn of being a terrorist sympathiser... nice to see composure and restraint in politics...

Personally I shall return into my little world where the voices all like me ...   it is a more comfortable place all things considered - though the younger me is probably horrified by the older me's complacence...

After a monumental couple of weeks with excessive ritual learning - today was Rose Croix and the discovery that the opening and closing requires sections memorised... Took the opportunity of driving myself to the Chapter in Aberaeron as it gave nme the required hour and a half to learn the necessary bits...

Which leaves tomorrow to learn two installation ceremonies - One for the Scarlet Cord and one for the Secret Monitor - I may be lightly over extending myself ...   just saying - which is why I am writing this blog instead of learning I suppose. I use to try to put off procrastination but found that I did not have the time to do it straight away...

Better get on with it I suppose - need to be on my way  - have to leave the Chateau 41 until my return this evening ...

Cheers...


No comments:

Post a Comment