Tuesday 19 May 2015

19th May 2015 - Procrastination Proceeds Punctiliously

Thought for the day :"Don't you wish karma was like pizza and could be delivered in under 30 minutes? "

Says it all I think ....

Off early to get money changed for the family trip out to Crete. The rest of the family that is - I have dog watching and chicken caring to keep me going and, yes - I know - the paperwork !!! 
But I have done the marathon of birthday wishes for today - a popular day for birthdays with a baker's dozen of them.....  And I researched a few new thoughts for the day - which is sort of work if you try hard to think about it ....




But, before she left, Susie bottled the latest batch of Chateau 41 (red) so there will be joy in the cloisters and cheering in the pews.


Which means I had better see her off ...
Cheers!!





No comments:

Post a Comment