Thursday 21 May 2015

21st May 2015 - Songs in the Crimson Moon

Thought for the day :" Good news for claustrophobics: the universe continues to expand. "

Yesterday I was meant to be getting things together and doing the admin as I should have been for the last week - instead I ended up with the video suite againa nd worked on a video from the Vale.

The Guildmaster (who sometimes goes by the name of Iain McNeil) had penned a little song for the Duchess - who it must be said may not have the greatest of height issues... In fact - she would happily be a hobbit in my "too tall to be a hobbit" song...

However - she does have a bit of a temper - as all Duchesses are entitled to it woudl seem...

And so, when I heard the song I though it would be appropriate to have a rendition sung in the Crimson Moon and to record for posterity...  So here it is ...

"Differently Tall " by Iain McNeil..


Well I enjoyed it - despite the noise from customers behind us ....   

and for those who may have missed the "Too Tall to be a hobbit"


Another day - some more paperwork to find...


No comments:

Post a Comment