Saturday 30 June 2012

30th June 2012 - Last Day of June...

Well, we see the last day of June - and again the storm clouds are gathering to see the month out.
Up early - washed and turned out for the Provincial Meeting of the Mark Degree in Carmarthen.
All the big boys form London heading down for the meeting, a new Provincial Grand Master and Deputy and my appointment as Provincial Senior Grand Warden.
Regalia all set, clean shirt and speech/toast written....

Better get on my way....

Well - that all went pretty well - excellent ceremonial and a lovely dinner. Didn't even have to do the toast as the Pro Grand Master did it for me - that is delegation for you !!

Started the paperwork - well that is the stage I go through which means sorting it all into different piles .. which gives me an immense sense of satisfaction and a feeling that I have actually achieved something.
Which may be more in my mind than actuality!!  but that is another matter !!

Also need to start looking at the TAB book and sending out invoices...
so... sorting the piles....
Better have a glass of wine - that will help ....
that would be a green one !!!


End of the night - and all the TABS are recorded and posted to customers, also the invoice for the Jude Ant Fest and the Birthday. Just need to watch the money come in now .....

Another late night task - realised that the last Skype meeting for the Germany LARP trip will be tomorrow and I will be away from home - so transferred Skype to the lap top so I have access to the meeting....

Reminder for tomorrow - have to send invoice for beer and coke to Odyssey...





No comments:

Post a Comment