Sunday 6 October 2024

6th October 2024 - More Visitors

Thought for the day :" My neighbour put up a really big fence without asking me. I can't get over it!"

Rain


Still with visitors, but a couple of trips down to see how the new Chicks are doing and found that the wind had blown the newbie coop door open so we had 15 chicks exploring the rest of the area.

A few disciplinary pecks from Lobelia and Lilac established the pecking order - literally !





And a trip to the beach for Charlie and family. 
Brisk and blowy but managed to get back home before the rain started properly.






And a baby seal on the beach - apparently was very mal-nourished and has been taken to have some expert vetinarian support before it can be released again. 



Not a great picture but the best I can get on my phone ...

Also of interest was finding a portable sauna on the beachfront....
Seems an interesting idea - not for me as I do not like the heat but can see it being popular for those who enjoy the cold water sea swimming - of which there were at least 10 today ...

Cheers !








No comments:

Post a Comment