Sunday 17 March 2024

17th March 2024 - Family Visit for Sunday Lunch

Thought for the day :"To measure Puns you should use a sighsmograph"




Rain 55 : Dry 21
Bag 18.


A picture of the Welsh Wind Distillery Gin that we will be using at the Easter Opening 


Visit from the family today, with a  full company of Stu, Nancy, Wren, Erin, And Torren
And the sun came out after a torrential start to the day.
Quick shot of Nancy 


Also a couple more flowers peeping out .




Also a picture of the new canopy I bought - rather pleased with it as it came in under £50 and is a lot stronger than I feared for that price.
Will allow me to set up a workshop in the lower quarter to attack the pile of Ash Tree that is down there  (been putting it off for ages) 


Interesting that as I drive around yesterday I can see whole Magnolia Trees in full bloom and also some of the Cherry Bloom is out as well. Absolutely nothing on our trees,
I know we are always a little behind but it seems that this year we are a long way back.

River was quite high - but sis not stop the dogs enjoying - though Toby struggled a little with the current.


Cheers !




No comments:

Post a Comment