Friday 22 September 2023

22nd September 2023 - GuruFest

Thought for the day :"I see people about my age mountain climbing; I feel good just getting my leg through my underwear without losing my balance."


Friday of Guru fest at Candleston - a celebration of the life of Peter Williams - known as Guru for many years - creator of LARP kit, and a great influence upon the development of LARP in the country ...

It was an interesting visit to an old LARP site well know to us - we have done a few weddings there and run various small events at the site ... 

Most interesting for me was  that most of the people I was speaking with had been Larpers, and left the game before I even started ...

The site has changed a lot in the intervening time 
Here are a few shots

 
Ready for my set 





Cheers !



No comments:

Post a Comment