Monday 12 June 2023

12th June 2023 - Pumps, Solar and Water Pumps

Thought for the day :"Police say that man with no arms and legs is armed and on the run"


Susie still under the weather - decided not to take the additional meds today and has been a little brighter.
Went to GP at lunchtime and he confirmed the changes - we shall see how the next few days play out.

Contacted Octopus to inform them that I have a traditional analogue meter which goes backwards 
Apparently as long as I inform them they cannot accuse me of abstracting electricity.
Not sure when they will be able to replace the meter but as I read it on the web it is no longer my responsibility or fault .
I shall keep the records of the daily meter readings so I shall always have a record.

Current tariff runs until the end of July 
The new one looks to be about 50p standing charge a day 

£244.06
Estimated monthly cost


£2928.72
Estimate for the next 12 months 

shall have to look at that - but the bottom line for pre solar is an annual bill of £3K

This afternoon - I broke my absence for Craft Masonry - attending Richard Warburton Lodge as a guest, and called in as Organist - the Organ at Fishguard is a monstrosity and I certainly need more practise before I get back to being on top of my game - couldn't find most of my music!

In other news - Fog this evening on the trip back from Fishguard.

Also in other news - the big rainwater tank failed yesterday and though I could hear the pump working - nothing was coming out - Happily today - it seemed to have been an air lock as it is working again now 

Also in sadder news - the water feature form the river pump was not putting out water today - not sure if not enough sunlight - too low a battery level or pump failure..
Did not have time to sort it - tomorrow is another day 

Cheers !




No comments:

Post a Comment