Saturday 8 October 2022

8th October 2022 - Sad Day - Ally Strang-Faulds

Quote for the day : "I'd like to connect with nature - but there is no USB port" -  Dan Masso


Heard a lovely quote from BBC regarding post Boris Tories ..
"The Ringmaster has left the circus and the lions are now eating the clowns!"



Today is a very sad day ...  The day that Ally passed and sadly it was too fast for us to be able to see her, but it has been very fast.

Tom tells me that Katy and he were at her side as she was very peaceful, and they were reading her favourite "swallows and Amazons" as she drifted away.   So many lovely memories, and so many thoughts about the cruelty of this terrible disease...   

Nothing more that I can say ...   we are all so saddened ...

I think I will leave the blog with Ally 

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment