Wednesday 5 January 2022

5th January 2022 - Decorations down - and Tree down

Thought for the day :"I Heard that the word “icy” is easy to spell... I checked and I see why"

Tree surgeons came today ... 
That meant getting up at 7am when I gave the dogs their breakfast and then starting the logistics of moving the trailers out to the front of the house and the laybye and clearing an area for the tarpaulin to go down to collect the chippings and clear the tunnel to allow them to bring the branches through ..

That was a shock to the system!!!  

But they came and did a great job and finished by 1pm 











Chippings for the Chicken houses


Left the base to use as a table or support ... 

So - twelfth day and the decorations are all down and put back in their boxes until next year ....

Covid over 200,000 cases and England decides to reduce restrictions - makes sense of course - the schools went back today!!

I shall just stay here in my little realm of isolation for a while ..

Cheers !


No comments:

Post a Comment