Wednesday 12 January 2022

12th January 2022 - Llanelli Trip and Car negotiations

Thought for the day :"My wife told me she wanted a spa day for her birthday... I'll tell her it's pronounced 'spade' when I give it to her later.."

Call yesterday from the dentist to remind me that I had an appointment today..
Text this morning (after I had left for the drive back to Llanelli) to say my dentist had called in sick so could we re-schedule - of course I did not read it until I got to the dentist but in fairness they managed to put me with another dentist - it was only for a checkup and they decided to take a few x-rays for good luck so I do not have to go back for 6 months...

So was not a wasted journey.
Called in on old No 41 as there were workmen in the front stripping the walls and everything!
Picked up some mail and did some visiting ...

Took the car (Qashqai) for a wash and then to "We buy any car" who offered me £12,049 if I had the windscreen fixed.
Called at J J Motors where I bought it and they offered me £13,000.
Seems the settlement cost is £12,700 so I can walk away with £300 for my trouble.
So I agreed - need to get the windscreen fixed tomorrow - or at least book it in....
 
So looks as thought we will be downsizing to a single Landy household. Seems about right.

So not much news today and nothing really to report...

So Cheers !





No comments:

Post a Comment